- Utilisé en phytothérapie pour aider à freiner l’évolution des troubles oculaires, y compris la rétinopathie diabétique et hypertensive et la dégénérescence maculaire
- Protège les yeux contre les dommages oxydatifs causés par l’exposition aux rayons UV et à la lumière bleue
- Aide à soulager les symptômes associés à l’IVC sans complications, tels que la sensation d’enflure, de lourdeur ou de fourmillements dans les jambes
- Source d’antioxydants pour le maintien d’une bonne santé
- Également utilisé en phytothérapie comme astringent pour aider à soulager la diarrhée
Quercetin is a natural plant pigment classified as a bioflavonoid. This key dietary antioxidant helps mitigate oxidative stress by scavenging and neutralizing free radicals in the body and improves the antioxidant activity of other dietary compounds such as vitamin C (Askari et al., 2021).
For many people, these tart North American berries are too lip-puckering to eat fresh. Thankfully, cranberry extracts offer an even more concentrated source of antioxidants than their fresh counterparts.
Echinacea, a popular flowering plant native to North America, is no stranger to health enthusiasts. Echinacea may be beautiful to look at, but did you know it also has a long list of health benefits?
Before it became a popular culinary ingredient, licorice was used as a medicine by ancient civilizations throughout Europe and Asia.
This Mediterranean herb with spiky purple flowers, named after its milky white veins, has been treasured for its healing properties since the first century AD.
Oregano is no average herb. For fans of Mediterranean cuisine, oregano’s unique aroma and flavour are definitely recognizable, but did you know that it has a long list of health benefits, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits?
Native to Southeast Asia, the brilliant yellow spice turmeric is a member of the ginger family. Arguably the best-known botanical today, the use of turmeric for both culinary and medicinal purposes dates back nearly 4,000 years.
Gamma-aminobutyric acid, also simply known as GABA, has been clinically shown to be effective in helping soothe a racing mind.
Wild Alaskan Salmon
Wild Salmon Oil delivers essential fatty acids just as nature intended.
What Else Should I Know?