Ashwagandha 600 mg, Stress-Relax
- Aide à augmenter la résistance au stress et à l’anxiété chez les personnes ayant des antécédents de stress chronique
- Favorise la libido et les aspects émotionnels de la santé sexuelle
- Traditionnellement utilisée en médecine ayurvédique comme aide-sommeil, comme tonique nervin et pour améliorer la mémoire
- Supplément adapté aux sportifs pour l’entraînement
- Traditionnellement utilisée en ayurveda pour soulager la faiblesse générale, en particulier pendant la convalescence ou la vieillesse
- Favorise une production saine de testostérone chez les hommes
Quercetin is a natural plant pigment classified as a bioflavonoid. This key dietary antioxidant helps mitigate oxidative stress by scavenging and neutralizing free radicals in the body and improves the antioxidant activity of other dietary compounds such as vitamin C (Askari et al., 2021).
For many people, these tart North American berries are too lip-puckering to eat fresh. Thankfully, cranberry extracts offer an even more concentrated source of antioxidants than their fresh counterparts.
Echinacea, a popular flowering plant native to North America, is no stranger to health enthusiasts. Echinacea may be beautiful to look at, but did you know it also has a long list of health benefits?
Before it became a popular culinary ingredient, licorice was used as a medicine by ancient civilizations throughout Europe and Asia.
This Mediterranean herb with spiky purple flowers, named after its milky white veins, has been treasured for its healing properties since the first century AD.
Oregano is no average herb. For fans of Mediterranean cuisine, oregano’s unique aroma and flavour are definitely recognizable, but did you know that it has a long list of health benefits, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits?
Native to Southeast Asia, the brilliant yellow spice turmeric is a member of the ginger family. Arguably the best-known botanical today, the use of turmeric for both culinary and medicinal purposes dates back nearly 4,000 years.
Gamma-aminobutyric acid, also simply known as GABA, has been clinically shown to be effective in helping soothe a racing mind.
Wild Alaskan Salmon
Wild Salmon Oil delivers essential fatty acids just as nature intended.
What Else Should I Know?